Montag, 17. November 2014

Christmas is coming up! First present arrived....

Christmas is coming to in Austria next week it will be snowing. Last week was the "Glühwein-Opening" (a really popular alcoholic Christmas drink). The decorations in town are beautiful, at night the lights look like a sky full of stars. Had a fun time there with my asian friends.

But the highlight was Saturday, when I was expecting a package from my mum and instead four of my best friends were standing in front of the door. It was an unexpected but super awesome surprise!! Haven´t laugh that long and hard in a long time. It just was an awesome weekend, so it was super hard to say goodbye again. Now I´m looking even more forward to Christmas and seeing them all again! <3

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen